Back at Holiday Inn, in the restaurant drinking Jack Daniels and coffee and using the free wifi. Last night was wicked cold, and tonight will be the same or worse, with possibly some rain in the mix. I want to get out of here. I still want to work on my lot but not in this weather. I'm seriously considering trying the ride into Columbus tonight. All I need is a bungee cord, I think, to fasten my two bags securely enough to the "trailer" and it shouldn't be too bad. Unless it rains. I'll wait until maybe 3AM or so, so if all goes well I'll be pulling into City of the Sun at 9 or 10.

Back to blog or home page

last updated 2013-01-10 20:35:07. served from tektonic.jcomeau.com