over the weekend I finished milling the fire control cavity (again), and this time the trigger and hammer work properly. I still couldn't fit the selector in; had to file down the top of the trigger assembly just slightly, and tap it in using a hammer and dowel. and I'm not sure when I complete it that I won't have a problem with the selector not releasing the trigger. I milled the whole thing too lopsided.
also installed the chain on lotecnotectu today. two problems: the chain drifts off due to axis misalignment, and even if I can solve that, the "bike" is too rear-heavy, and pedaling just spins the front tire. it doesn't "bite".
Back to blog or home page
last updated 2015-09-22 22:01:08. served from tektonic